Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sea of the Giant Rocks

Today, went to Kuala Linggi for picnic with Azmir, Azraai, Teha and Farah. Its fun!...Departed at 8 am in Azmir's beloved, cute RED Kancil...hgahahaha......feels like the car is gonna explode with all the occupant's body size...haha...including me laa....hehe...

After almost of 1 hour tiring drive (by the way, i drove that Kancil due to size and space problem..hehehe), and squeezing (pity those sitting at the back....Pravin, Farah, Azraai and Azmir...hehe) they have load of "fun" squeezing with each other and the back....with the fact that its a Kancil. Hahahaha....Its a fun journey though...filled with jokes, laughter...and of course gossips! hehehe....

Around 1 hour of drive and with several encounter with cows and cow's dung. We reached to that beach that Azmir showed to us. Its a nice beach.....with no really as much rubbish floating and not really many people are there...We find a spot and setthed down. The weirdest part was the moment we set up everything and sat on the mat brought by Pravin (thx to Pravin for the mat...hehe), we started devour the sandwiches that I have brought !...and we sat there for some time and I was thinking whether we just come this freaking far place just to sit on the beach and eat !?....hahaAfter some laid back moments, Azraai, Pravin and Azmir went into the sea....I was planning not to enter just because of my dumb, careless mistake for not bringing any towel....Aih...haha...However, the water is too hard for me to resist it !..I finally jump in !.....ITS FUN !...Its been ages since I play in the sea....!!!! hahaha....
BUT...here comes the "not fun" part of this...eventually we realise that the sea side that we are playing at is full of rocks!!...Giat razor sharp rocks!....got many cuts and scrtaches on my palm...thanks to these "kind" rocks !....After some "play-play" moments n the sea....we go on shore to meet with Teha and Farah...(who is so kesian that they not able to join us due to kononnya malu-ness and that they did not bring any clothes for change)...on shore, we do what we do the best...MAKAN !....we devour Azraai's mum Nasi Lemak with Rendang Chicken, egg, cucumber, Sambal Sotong, Sambal Ikan Bilis, and Fried Bee Hoon which is soooooo freaking delicious !....DELECTABLE !....hahahahha....

So..after makan and we go to another spot of thw sea due to the evil rocks and leaving Teha and Farah behind for their activity of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"...Straight ??....Uh ?? I wonder.....So, Azraai, Azmir, Pravin and myself went to another spot to continue our "play-play" at sea...and we found the perfect spot which have lesser rocks !....so we dance...we sing...we pose...we do lotsa ridiculous stuff and it was fun ~!....

We have our great time in the sea and I enjoy kacau them by pulling off their pants!!!...hahahahaha.....(since I know how to dive and swim and they do not know) hehehe...its fun...so I taught them how to float and its proven futile for them as none of them can do it....hahaha.....( so berlagak kan ?...hehehe)....After a while, we went up to meet with Farah and Teha as both of them has started whining because they are bored...hehe....

Then, took a bath (terpaksa share towel with Azmir)...aihh....den we head home....huhuhu....kindda miss that place...haha....

Went back...anbd notice my skin and my face went red...aih...this is what happens when you don't use sun block lotion...haha....
But its worth with all the fun and joy that I have today...Thx you guys for the trip !...hahaha

I conclude that I indeed have a great day today....I have BOM mid-term this coming Thurs and I gotta start revise now....So, signing off here and do comment if interested......Thx !!...Cheers !

1 comment:

Nadia said...

sounds like a nice play-play time. so nice...wondering when will be my time....