Friday, November 14, 2008

Dilemma...

So...it is my first blog in blogspot....was having the thought of creating it for the past week, and i hav manage to do it today. Yesterday was fun....went out with Vincent, Dae Ren, Mervyn, Darren, Ram and Sherli and two of Ram's friend. We weatched Madagascar and it5 was DAMN FUNNY !!!....all of u gotta watch it, I'm telling u !...haha
Its 9.30 am and miraculously, i woke up at 7 today. Am having a mixed feeling right now...there are some truth which I am hiding from someone, someone which I am close with. I am wondering whether to tell all of the truth or not. I am pity of my friend (the person which I am close with)...which is in the trap of lies and deception. I am pretty sure that I knew somethings...some dissapointing facts about the person close to him...the closest to him...but i dare not tell him all of the truth with the fear that he may not trust me, by putting our mended friendship in stake. I don't want that to happen after all !...but, by not telling him...i fell like I am being a jerk and not playing a role as a friend that should have put advice on him. Shit !...am i being a jerk for being so selfish ?? being acting so indiffrent??!!.....Sometimes I hesitates...in a dilemma on what to do...I could not tell this to anyone...its so pathetic !....I knew what has happened and is still going on !...I HATE the person that betray my friend so much that I wished she will be punished in the most torturous side of HELL !....(Its a 'she' by the way!)...I would have stabbed he to death if there is no existence of law in the world !.....damn pathetic !.....but i couldn't do that after all...which is quite dissapointing. I pray every single moment that she will have to pay for everything that she have done and will have to repay it in the most unimaginable situation !....
That is my feeling for this morning...Am so pissed with it and decided that today I would have my own time enjoying by doing sumthin else which may make me put these thoughts aside. Hmm....time to make a few calls and have the time of my LIFE !!!...haha...

With that....so long and do comment if u want to...ur comments are most welcome ~!!